Yesterday we discovered this place in nearby Emeryville called Fantasy Junction. Its a showroom for very high-end sports cars. Think 1974 Lamborghini Countach. Think 1937 Jaguar SS-100. That was one of Liam's favorites. Here is a picture of a car Liam really loved, a 1953 Jaguar. He's in the corner of the photo holding his face in joy and excitement.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Fantasy Junction
Yesterday we discovered this place in nearby Emeryville called Fantasy Junction. Its a showroom for very high-end sports cars. Think 1974 Lamborghini Countach. Think 1937 Jaguar SS-100. That was one of Liam's favorites. Here is a picture of a car Liam really loved, a 1953 Jaguar. He's in the corner of the photo holding his face in joy and excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!! Liam, I love this. So interesting. I'm sorry I waited so long to check your blog. You have ome great things on here. Good going, Kiddo!
ReplyDelete